The Law Office of Maya Lavi offers its clients substantial experience in court and litigation representation regarding all legal proceedings, including representation in arbitration offices, and in front of legal bodies and authorities. Attorney Maya Lavi has vast experience in litigation procedures, and cases of hundreds of thousands INS, she previously worked as a litigation attorney in different law offices in Israel.
The main areas of litigation that our office handles:
- Civil financial law suits, including motions and suits for compensation due to breach of agreements
- Urgent proceedings for temporary court orders – injunctions, seizures, asset consolidation
- Legal proceedings and law suits relating to real estate, including suits to evict, and law suits relating to land rights.
- Legal proceedings regarding banking
- Legal proceedings relating to inheritance, wills, assets, including proceedings in front of the inheritance registrar, legal proceedings in court
- Representing debtors and advocates at collection agencies